ADDAMEER Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association is a Palestinian non-governmental, civil institution that works to support Palestinian political prisoners.
- Interactive Maps
- Statistics and Charts
ADDAMEER (Arabic for conscience) Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association is a Palestinian non-governmental, civil institution that works to support Palestinian political prisoners held in Israeli and Palestinian prisons. Established in 1992 by a group of activists interested in human rights, the center offers free legal aid to political prisoners, advocates their rights at the national and international level, and works to end torture and other violations of prisoners' rights through monitoring, legal procedures and solidarity campaigns.
We undertook the development of ADDAMEER website to meet their objectives to:
- Reach a wide audience through content (news, statistics ,videos and etc.) available in Arabic, English and Spanish.
- Photos and statistics of Palestinian detainees in Israeli prisoner.
- Go through details of Israeli prisons through an interactive map.
- Publish brochures and campaigns promoting Palestinian prisoner rights.
- Keeping users updated with newsletters sent by email.